This section contains information on how EABlock manage the processing of user data.
This information is valid pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data for users who interact with EABlock and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page https://eablock.com
- The Data Controller is the natural or legal person, the public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of processing personal data. It also deals with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the owner of the treatment for the protection of personal data is:
Dario Puligheddu, CEO of EABlock.
Tel: +39 333 41 777 42
Via Ospedale 121, Cagliari
Place data processing
The processing of data generated by the use of eablock.com takes place in countries belonging to the European Union.
Data processing mode
For more information on the cookies used, see the cookies policy.
Log files are used to store information collected in an automated manner during user visits. The information collected, based on the browser used by the user, could be the following:
- Internet protocol address (IP)
- Browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site
- Name of the internet service provider (ISP)
- Date and time of visit
- Web page of the visitor’s origin (referral) and exit
- Number of clicks
- The aforementioned information is processed in an automated manner and collected in an exclusively aggregated form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and for security reasons. The information will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), automatically recorded data may also include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in compliance with the applicable laws in force, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities or offenses. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be treated according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that the users of the site will deem to make public through the services and the tools made available to them, are provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any responsibility for any violations of the laws. It is up to users to verify that they have permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international standards.
Purposes of processing and data retention period
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used, in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, exclusively for the following purposes:
- browsing on this website – legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) as the legal basis for processing;
- any request for contact, with the sending of requested information – legitimate interest (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) as the legal basis of the processing;
- subject to consent and up to its opposition: for direct marketing activities of the Owner, newsletters, market research or other sample searches and direct sales to receive informative material, for the detection of the degree of satisfaction, promotional, commercial and advertising material or concerning events and initiatives, by the Owner – consent (art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a) as the legal basis of the processing.
- In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of the EU Reg. 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. The storage of personal data provided depends on the purpose of the processing:
- navigation on this website
- for contact request (maximum 1 year)
- receiving newsletters or promotional communications in general via e-mail (maximum 24 months); timing determined on the basis of criteria which the interested party may have information by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purpose previously indicated.
Personal data provided by the user
- The personal data provided by the user for the use of the EABlock service are managed with Privacy by Design mode: the data is processed in an encrypted manner and accessible only by the user himself.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages set up for particular services on request
- The data provided during navigation will be communicated to recipients, who will process the data as managers (art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679) and / or as natural persons acting under the authority of the owner and manager (art. 29 of EU Reg. 2016/679), for the purposes listed above.
Specifically, the data will be communicated to:
- freelancers, studios or companies in the field of assistance and consulting;
- subjects that provide services for the management of the information system used by EABlock and telecommunications networks, including e-mail, newsletters and website management;
- third parties who collaborate with the Data Controller for direct marketing activities;
- competent authorities for the fulfillment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request.
- The personal data collected are also processed by the EABlock staff, which acts on the purposes and methods of the processing.
Social Network Plugin
- The collection and use of information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of social networks, to which please refer:
– Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
– Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter
– Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
- The eablock.com site, with reference to the art. 13, c. 2 of the EU Regulation 2016/679, intends to inform the user about the existence:
- the right of the interested party to request the owner access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating or rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), the limitation of their treatment (art. 18 EU Regulation ) or to oppose, for legitimate reasons, to their treatment (art. 21 EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter b) of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
- the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, deletion, data blocking and transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or diffused, except in the case in which such fulfillment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right (art. 7, co. 3, lett. C) D.lgs. 196/2003);
- Requests can be addressed to the data controller, without formalities or, alternatively, using the model provided by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, or by sending an email to the Data Controller at: email@example.com
- If the treatment is based on the art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a) “express consent to use” or on art. 9, paragraph 2 letter. a) “express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data that reveals religious or philosophical beliefs or trade-union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions” the user has the right to revoke consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation.
- In the event of violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State as best indicated on the website www.garanteprivacy.it and as required by the ‘art. 77 of the same Regulation, or to take the appropriate judicial seats (art. 79 of the Regulation).
- For a more in-depth examination of the rights that belong to you, see the art. 15 and ss. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and the art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
DATA SECURITY PROVIDED
- This site treats users’ data in a lawful and correct manner, taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the data. Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, the categories of employees involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies).
CHANGES TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the case of significant changes and updates, these will be reported with specific user notifications.
- The document was updated on 09/20/2019 to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions, and in particular in compliance with EU Regulation 2016/679.